Savvyagent collects the details provided by you on registration together with the information we learn about you through your use of the service. We may collect additional information through your participation in any promotions offered by us.
If you subscribe to our service, we use Direct Debit and BACS.
We use the information we collect to supply our services to you. We may also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you information on other services, and special offers or promotions relating to Savvy Agent.Back to top
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the 'lifetime' of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
Session cookies - temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
Persistent cookies - these remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Find out more about cookies
• To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to sign in many times.
• Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
• To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
• To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
• Within research surveys to ensure you are not invited to complete a questionnaire too often or after you have already done so.
• To store registration information so that you only have to re-enter your password each time you visit the site. Back to top
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.Back to top
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
Some modern browsers have a feature that will analyse website privacy policies and allow a user to control their privacy needs. These are known as 'P3P' features (Privacy Preferences Platform Find further information on P3P).
What can I do to stop cookies being installed on my browser?
All web browsers enable you to set your cookie preferences before you start surfing.
Internet Explorer 5.0+
Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+
Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0+
I like to control which cookies are being set on my browser, but the alerts are rather annoying - is there any way that I can stop them?
Set preferences on Internet Explorer 6
Set preferences on Netscape 7
Back to top
Your personal information will be held and used by us in accordance with UK data protection legislation. You have a right to access the personal information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information savvyagent.co.uk holds relating to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Savvy Agent for 14 days for freeSign Up